Sunday 1 January 2012

Happy New Year!

It's January 1st:)  A new year, a new outlook and great plans.  Who could ask for more? 

My birthday is in two weeks and we have plans with friends to go to a Buffalo Bandit's game on my birthday!  It's the home opener and I am told that it will be a great experience.  I have never been to a professional lacrosse game before.  I'm very excited! 

I have signed up for the "Do Life New Year Challenge" as well.  It's a 12 week challenge and I have no idea what I've gotten myself into but it's sure to be fabulous!!

As for running I have plans to run several races ranging from 5k to a half marathon (or 2?).  I started the day today planning to only run one half but then someone told me about another one that is being held in June that is all women and it's the first year for it.  Sounds like something I can't miss.  I'm excited for all that means for me!!  If I am going to run all of these runs I will be sure to keep my eating in check too!  It would be silly to spend all that time training but putting junk into my body all day long. 

It's going to be a great year so check back often!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment