Wednesday 28 December 2011

What day is it??

The holiday's really screwed me up as far as knowing what day it is.  Yesterday all day I thought it was Monday just to find out that it was really Tuesday.  So I missed my weigh in day but really I didn't miss much.  I expected a slight gain and that's what I got.  I gained about 4lbs which isn't a huge shock considering the amount of food we've consumed this past week.  It started with breakfast at work on Friday, continued with Christmas eve dinner, Christmas dinner and Boxing day dinner.  That's alot of big dinners.  We tried to keep it all realtively healthy but I'm a sucker for Turkey and boy did I enjoy it.  So today is the beginning of a new day.  We have no more really big dinners.  Tonight we celebrate Ashlee's 13th birthday with fondue and maybe sushi.  We cook our fondue in broth though so no heavy oils to worry about.  There will be cake but I will control myself in the icing department. 

I didn't take a picture of the scale this morning but I thought I would share a few pictures from Christmas just because I can:)  Enjoy!

Anna and Christina in their beautiful dresses from Gram

Chrisitna trying to get Drew to play rockabye baby

All the kids and the dog:)

Big kids goofing around:)

Ending the day with a movie and a snuggle:)

No comments:

Post a Comment