Tuesday 6 December 2011

It's like a hill workout for my brain.

Well here we go again!  I know all the things I can possibly need to know about losing weight yet once again I am gaining.  I really, really need to stop this cycle!!!  Yesterday I decided that I was going to make Tuesday my new weigh day because of what I have decided to call my Monday Phenomenon.  Every Monday for the past couple of weeks I have gained weight.  I can usually lose what I have gained in one day which makes me think it is water weight because I don't drink enough on the weekends.  Unfortunately today the number was still up.  I don't have a picture of it because I forgot to bring my phone in with me but the number was 244.8.  I kept stepping off and on the scale hoping that it was wrong but no, it was right. 

So today is a new day.  I know I need to stop this cycle and I will work harder.

1 comment:

  1. Don't give up honey! Two steps forward and one step back is always better than two steps back. Join me in the pool - that seems to be pretty damn effective :)

    ReplyDelete