Tuesday 20 December 2011

Again, I'll take it!

I started the weekend on Thursday night with a Christmas dinner, moved on to an evening with friends then had our Christmas parties with the baby group and finished the weekend with baking cookies.  That was one food filled weekend.  Add to that no running in a week and it's a recipe for disaster in the weight department.  I am happy to report that the damage was minimal.  Really I don't even consider it damage it was such a tiny difference.  At this time of year my goal is always to make it through the holidays without gaining a bunch of unnecessary weight.  So far so good!!!




I miss running right now but am having a hard time making time for it.  I have so much to do and so little time.  The girls are getting up way to early and are so tired by the time we get home that Anna is having complete meltdowns over the silliest things so I hate leaving her with anyone. I could go after the kids are in bed but by the time they are settled I'm exhausted.  Thursday I have nothing to do after work so I am hoping that I'll be able to get out then!!!!  Here's hoping the kids co-operate with that!  I'm so looking forward to my week off next week and will have lots of people here to occupy them when I need my escape to the pavement!  I will really need my runs next week just to keep me sane!

No comments:

Post a Comment