Thursday 22 December 2011

And it begins!!!

Well,  Adrian is off to pick up Drew and Ashlee and my brother, Laurence and his girlfriend, Emily are on their way from Florida!!!  I have half a day of work tomorrow and Anna has her last day of school then we are off for the holidays!!!  Unfortunately Adrian works and Meag will have to work a couple of shifts.  We'll still get lots of great time together though!!! 

We have lots of plans with friends and family over the holidays.  I'm getting so excited for lots of great visiting and great fun with everyone.  The kids are excited for Christmas and for Santa to come.  Christina even understands what is going on this year.  Adryanna is starting to learn what the real meaning of Christmas is and is asking lots of questions.  It's hard to answer them all in a way that she will understand but she's a smart little girl and understands more than I realize!  It's interesting right now too because they learned about a few other cultures and their holiday traditions at school.  She has come home every night telling us all about them.  It's very cute to hear.

Tonight I'll have to finish my shopping and then everything will be ready to go!!!  In case I don't get on here again before hand I hope everyone reading has a fantastic holiday!!  Here's hoping the new year brings each one of us great health and happiness!!!  CHEERS!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment