Sunday 18 December 2011

Almost Christmas!

Here are the toddlers!!  Liam didn't want to sit with the girls:)
I'm getting so excited for Christmas!!  I love the holidays and all the fun things that come with them.  We had our Christmas party with the baby group yesterday and it was nice to see how big all of the kids are getting!!  I can't believe that two years ago we were just getting to know each other and now the kids get so excited to see each other.  Today we made and decorated cookies.  Meag and Anna helped us decorate them and we listened to Christmas music. 

This week is going to be a busy one!  We have to finish shopping for gifts and get groceries to feed an army!! Thursday night Adrian goes to pick up Drew and Ashlee, then Friday my brother and his girlfriend get here.  After that we'll have a full house for the next week.  It will be so much fun.  Lots to do and lots to see. 

I haven't been running as much lately as I would really like.  I'm looking forward to my week off though and hope to get a few runs in during that time.  After the holidays I need to buckle down and get training for the Chocolate Race that is on April 29th!!!  I'm so excited for it because it will be my first 16k run and it's going to be great!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment