Sunday 8 January 2012

Week One Done!

Today marks the end of the first week of the Do Life Challenge.  I am happy to report that I stuck to my goals and had an amazing week!   I enjoyed time with my girls, I exercised more than I have in months and I ate really well.  I'm looking forward to tomorrow mornings weigh in to see what the numbers show.  I won't be disappointed if it's not a huge drop.  As long as there is a little drop I'll be happy. 

The week two challenge wasn't up yet when I checked but I am prepared!  I have lunches all made for tomorrow, I organized my cupboards today and I know what is for dinner most nights this week.  The only big challenge I face this week is still a few days away so I have time to prepare.   Next weekend is busy and involves eating out twice which doesn't fit my goals.  I know that goals aren't meant to be perfect and I know that just because I am eating out doesn't mean I have to make bad choices.  I plan to take a look at the menu for both restaurants before hand and will pick out something that is tasty but healthy.  Then there will be alcohol and cake but those I can handle.  The trick will be getting the cake made without extra icing hanging around.  It's like a drug to me and I just can't resist!! 

Well I hope everyone had a great weekend and is as ready for this week as I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment