Monday 16 January 2012

Short and Sweet

Today's post will be short and sweet because I'm not feeling really well.  I caught a cold from Christina and have spent the day on the couch trying to sleep off and on.  I've also been watching The Next Great Baker which is really not a good choice but since I don't really eat much when I have a cold it's ok.  I also had some birthday cake yesterday and there is some left so I won't eat everything else in the house trying to fill a void.  So here's todays weigh in photo.  I'm very happy with the way things are going and since my goal this month was to be down 7lbs by the end of the month I am confident that I will get there:)

The flash reflected badly off the screen but it's still readable!!

Week three of the Do Life Challenge starts today and it's a good old fashioned scavenger hunt!  It should be  a really fun week!

No comments:

Post a Comment