Wednesday 24 August 2011

Can we get a rewrite??

My goodness it's been a crazy day!!!  Actually it starts with lastnight when Adrian's Blackberry died.  The screen went crazy and it wouldn't do anything.  This morning I took Christina to the Ortho Clinic to have her leg checked.  It turns out I heard the doctor wrong or something last week.  When I peeked at her chart it says it's the fibula not the tibia.  Either way she is not allowed to walk at all and will be in a cast for at least two more weeks.  We go back to the clinic on September 7th to have another xray done and then they will either remove the cast or cut it down so that she can walk.  I figure this week went quickly so the next two weeks shouldn't be too bad. 

Fast forward a bit.  Adrian can't get his phone fixed because the account is in my name.  I have to call tech support to add him as a person who can make changes to the account.  I do this and at the same time I notice that the plan showing up on our account isn't what we were supposed to get when we upgraded Meag's phone.  Hmm,  when I checked her usage earlier in the month it showed unlimited texting and now it's showing nothing.  This could be bad.  I ask them to upgrade the plan and I send her a message saying no more texts until further notice.  The person on the phone was awesome but the computer system was being a jerk and he couldn't do it.  His supervisor will do it later.  Well it's later and the online account isn't changed.  Guess I'll have to call back tomorrow:(

Then we get home and the dog has had another seizure.  She's epileptic and has had a handful of seizures since Christmas.  She had the first one in over a month last night but today when we got home she was freaking out in her crate.  When a dog has a seizure (or at least when our dog does)  there is a very distinct smell.  She often has a bowel movement during it but she also drools alot.  It's hard to watch.  So the dog is freaking out because she has to pee and she's scared.  I got her outside and she was ok.  She's been a big suck all night but other than that she's ok.  We'll see how things go but I think it could be time for some medication. 

When the dog was outside my Mom went out too.  She noticed that the screen was out of her bedroom window.  Nothing was disturbed but we couldn't find one of the cats anywhere!!  We figured he got the window open and went for an adventure.  Christina and I went for a walk to look for him and while we were gone Anna and Grandma found him in the house.  I guess he was just hiding.

Last but not least the entire southern part of the province is under a tornado watch!!  I used to be terrified of storms but have grown out of that.  I am however still a bit freaked out by what I am seeing on the news.  There is some pretty extreme weather headed our way!!  Now we must decide, do we go to bed as always and hope for the best or do we pull the girls out of their beds and everyone sleep downstairs?  For now I think I'll leave them where they are but I'm sure I won't sleep well.  Good thing I have nothing booked at work tomorrow except a staff meeting!

No comments:

Post a Comment