Thursday 25 August 2011

Bring it on!

Two more days to prepare for my 10k race on Sunday!!  Tonight I went for what was supposed to be my last big run before my race and it was anything but good.  I've been told that your best runs often follow your worst runs so I am counting on that to be true this weekend.  I need to make a game plan for the next two days.  I have lots of good food to eat and get me through so that will help.  I will make sure I drink loads of water and I will get lots of rest.  Saturday I will either go for a nice walk with the girls or I will go for a short run early in the morning.  We have Adryanna's closing day tournament for soccer on Saturday morning then we have to go pick up my race kit.  We have to go to Port Dalhousie to do this so I am thinking that will be a really good place for a walk.  We'll have a nice healthy dinner and I will get to bed early. 

If everything falls into place the way I hope it will I should be good to go for my race.  The weather is supposed to be beautiful as well.  Not too hot and mostly sunny.  It's going to be a great day.

Now for an update on yesterday's drama.  I spoke with someone regarding our cell phones and they will remove all the charges for the text messages Meag sent and recieved.  I was so upset when I saw this months bill that I was actually visibly shaking when I went into the store but the customer service I recieved redeemed my faith in them and I am happy once again.  The tornado warning also amounted to nothing but a little thunderstorm and some wind.  Overall today was a much better day!!!

Keep the positive thoughts coming for Sunday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment