Sunday 21 August 2011

Birthday Train Stop #3

Today was stop number 3 on the birthday train!!  It was Maisy's birthday this time and it was a great party.  It's always nice to hang out with the other Moms.  Bonnie told me that she has joined a running clinic!  I'm so proud of her for taking that first step!!!  I know she'll do awesome.  Adryanna loves going to the parties too because there are two (sometimes three) other little girls about her age that she gets to run around and play with.  Christina did awesome as well.  I was afraid that she would be upset by the other kids running around when she couldn't but she just hung out with us and Liam without any complaints.  The next and final stop is Christina's party in two weeks!

The party wasn't until the afternoon so we went out for a nice walk in the morning to keep Christina happy and off her leg.  She's been moving around a lot more today and trying to stand up so it seemed like good idea to get her out.  It was hot and muggy but not horrible.  Adrian and I went and took Christina and the dog.  We walked along the canal path for a bit then came back home so Adrian could get ready for work.  I love getting out for this many walks and hope that once Christina is healed we'll still keep going.  She enjoys them too!  I need to convince Anna to come out with us soon though.  She likes to just hang out with Grandma which is nice but I'd like it if she was a bit more active. 

So overall it was a beautiful day regardless of the fact that it rained on and off.  I weighed myself this morning and at first thought I hadn't done very well because I was remembering last weeks weight wrong. 
Here are the results: Last week 240.8lbs
                               This week 240.0lbs
Not a huge difference but almost a pound so I'll take it!!!  Have a great week!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment