Thursday 2 February 2012

Too much sitting!!!!

This week is training week at work and it's so much sitting!!!  I'm not used to sitting in one spot for so long.  In my day to day job I am moving around all the time.  I go from appointment to appointment, house to house and even when I'm in the office I don't sit around all the time.  It's crazy!  This was a long week of sitting!!  Lots of great training, some interesting discussions and some really good debates but lots and lots of sitting.  So I have had to make sure to exercise every night.  I have been to the Y where I did my usual elliptical and last night tried a Run Circuit class.  It was really fun and energizing.  I ran on my own Tuesday night and had planned to get out with the group tonight but just didn't make it.  The Y made a mistake entering my banking info and there was some confusion because they got the payment for Anna's daycare but the mistake was on our membership and for some reason it got switched around and the daycare was showing as not paid instead of the membership.  I had to go in and straighten that out then pay the missing payment.  It's all worked out now, the person who fixed it punched in the info very slowly and very carefully.  He assured me that everything would be fine for the next payments.  I sure hope so!!!  I figured since I was already there, and it was too late to make it across town to Runners' Edge, I would just work out there.  It was short because the program Anna went to ended earlier tonight than it does on our usual nights but it was ok.

I'm hoping the after work exercise will counter act the lack of activity during the day.  I've been trying not to eat too much during the day and have been drinking lots of water so hopefully things will be going in the right direction next week!!  Only time will tell I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment