Thursday 23 February 2012

Ready? Set? Hills!!!

This week sure is flying by!!  Tomorrow is already Thursday and I feel unprepared for my hill training tomorrow.  I have done hills before but more on an instructional level not an actual training level.  I have no idea what I'm in for tomorrow but I'm hoping it will go as easily as the speed work did last week.

I'm so excited for this weekend though:)  We don't have any major plans and I am hoping to enjoy some good old fashioned lazy days.  I know I've posted about lazy days before but they never really turn out that way.  There is always some sort of running around to do.  I'm looking forward to my long run on Saturday followed by my weekly trip to the Farmers Market.  After that I have no plans and hope to keep it that way until it's time to go out and celebrate Meaghan's acceptance to college.

No comments:

Post a Comment