Tuesday 21 February 2012

Good Bye 240's:)

It was a weekend of family and food.  I was a bit nervous this morning getting on the scale after all the food I ate but I had faith in my exercise and closed my eyes then stepped on.  I didn't have my phone ready because I was so nervous so I had to grab it and hope to be quick enough. 

Back to the weekend though, we went to a birthday party on Saturday where there was pizza, brie, spinach dip, crackers, veggies and cake.  Sunday I made a huge pot of chili and homemade bread and we had lots of crazy snacks watching a movie that evening.  Lollipop shrimp, more brie and roasted chick peas this time.  Then Monday I was more careful but we still had a big dinner and some snacks in the evening.  Luckily I also ran 60 minutes on Saturday and did the elliptical for 35 minutes both Sunday and Monday.  I think that's what saved me.  I also drank about 100 glasses of water because I knew I needed to flush the junk out. 

So what was the result of all this food and exercise??? 

      
That's a 1.2lbs loss folks:) 


Yep I'm pretty proud of that number!!  We will never, ever see a number in the 240s again!!  Oh and for the record my house isn't a disaster.  My scale is right beside the wastebasket in our room and it seems like someone missed when they were throwing something in, again.

No comments:

Post a Comment