Tuesday 7 February 2012

McMaster Bound!

Today is Adryanna's check up at McMaster.  We have to be there for noon for her echo then we see the cardiologist.  I think her regular one should be back today but she would be so happy if it turned out to be Dr Adrianna again.  She still remembers that from the last time.  She is doing well so I'm not worried about anything.  I am curious to see if there is any change with her left ventricle since it was slightly enlarged last time.  By our next appointment she will be six and that is the beginning of the range where they will fix the tunnel.  I'm eager to get it done but know that they have to wait for her to be big enough.  I'll post the update tomorrow.

For today I have a great scale number to show!!  I hope you all enjoy it as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment