Wednesday 11 April 2012

Quick

This is going to be short and sweet because I'm just taking a quick lunch break then heading out of the office for the afternoon.  I don't know if I will be able to post tonight so I'm doing so now.  It was a great long weekend but everything  comes with a price.  Too much food, not enough activity and not nearly enough water makes for bad news in the scale department.  Things could be worse and I don't have a picture to share because I didn't have my phone in the bedroom this morning.  I am up a teeny tiny bit though.  The number this morning was 235.2 so nothing significant and by the time the day is done and I drink a gallon of water I'm sure things will look brighter.  Hopefully next week will be a nicer number.  I really would like to lose 20lbs before my brothers wedding in July. 

No comments:

Post a Comment