Tuesday 17 April 2012

Blah:(

Well it's been a long day and one that I don't wish to repeat soon.  I woke up with that "oh crap I might be getting a cold" feeling, had to spend most of the day in the office and had a crappy run.  I still have that feeling of getting a cold but it's not getting any worse so now I'm thinking allergy season has arrived.  I don't have any allergy medication to test my theory though so we wait and see.  My run was supposed to be 70 minutes but only lasted about 40 because I couldn't breath properly and my legs felt like lead.  I was angry and disappointed about that but know that one bad run doesn't mean much.  It's the fact that I've been having more bad runs lately.  I have some really good ideas why things are going badly and know how to get things back on track.  I just need to make sure I do those things.  The past couple of weeks I have not been eating well.  We've had too much junk in the house and it's too easy to stop at the store to buy the junk.  I know all of this and have done all of this before.  I know that it has to stop and I'm hoping that I can stop it.  I've caught myself faster this time and before it has gotten way out of control.  I will get this going back in the right direction!!  I have to.  I can't keep doing this to myself.  So tomorrow starts a new me.  I will clear out the fridge and the cupboards of all the crap that is left and I will restock with lots more fruits and veggies.  I will pull out all my favorite healthy recipes and spend most of Sunday cooking and freezing.  I will do this! 

As you have probably guessed this weeks weight isn't good.  It's up way to much for my liking but I promise myself that it will  not continue to climb!


1 comment:

  1. You'll get there! Don't beat yourself up but make a plan and you'll soon see the numbers you want!

    ReplyDelete