Tuesday 29 November 2011

Just Broke!

So I don't really know what was going on yesterday but the scale was back to normal today, or at least it seems to be.  This week wasn't a total success but I'll take it.  I didn't run enough and I ate some extra snacks.  I know that this is not meant to be a quick journey and that the best way to do this is to do it slowly and not punish myself for small gains.  This week I will recommit as best I can and will remember the reason I started this journey in the first place.  It's never easy but it is going to be totally worth it in the end. 

On that note tonight I am missing running to go with Meag and my Mom to an event at our salon.  It's being called "A night of fashion and glamour"  I'm not entirely sure what is going to happen at it but I have been promised it will be a fun evening.  I'll get back to running on Thursday night and Saturday morning. 

So the big reveal is:


It's a small gain but one I will use as a learning experience.  I will work just a little bit harder this week and hope that next week's results will be more favourable.


No comments:

Post a Comment