Monday 28 November 2011

Broken or in Denial??

OK, so I don't have a picture for my blog today and won't be posting a weigh in until tomorrow.  I don't know if I broke my scale this morning or am just in denial but I decided to leave it until tomorrow.  At about 5am I heard Christina fall out of bed so I went to check on her and when I came back to bed I, in a very drunken style even though I really wasn't, tripped and stepped on the edge of my scale flipping it up in the air and back down again.  So much for getting back to bed quietly:)  Oh just for the record I have the scale sort of beside my night stand. 
Anyway, when I weighed myself this morning I had somehow gained 3lbs while sleeping.  I know that's not terribly impossible but I also know that it has never, ever, happened to me before.  I know it was overnight because I weighed myself before bed last night.  I do that on Sunday so that I am not terribly afraid come Monday morning.  When I got on last night I was happy because the number showing was only about a pound over last weeks weight and I tend to gain two or three pounds during the day.  I totally expected a loss this morning but nope!!!  So I don't know if I am in denial or if I messed up my scale bad!!!  I will check again tomorrow morning and if it's anywhere near what it was today I will shed a couple of tears for the horrible week I had and get back on my horse.  I really hope it was just broken though ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment