Wednesday 9 November 2011

Motivation

In the past couple of days my blog has more than doubled in readers.  Maybe it's the same couple of people coming back to check out the tagging game or maybe it's that some new people found my blog and liked it.  What ever the reason is thanks!!  I need a bit of motivation and knowing that more and more people are reading gives me a bit of that. 

I love running and the way it makes me feel and at this point I am really motivated to keep going.  Where I am really struggling is with food.  I love food!  I love junk food.  Every morning I wake up planning my day and what I can eat.  I bring lots of fruit to work and try to keep things healthy but I also have a heard time saying no to junk when it is offered.  I clean out the cupboards and for a few days things are great but then the cravings hit and I cave.  Now I have definitely gotten better.  We haven't bought a case of pop in longer than I can remember and only buy a bottle of pop occasionally.  I drink water most of the day and only drink juice on very rare occasions.  I think overall I'm doing really well but know that I can be doing better.  I know that I can lose more weight.  I know that I need to just suck it up and ditch junk food for a few weeks and in a while it will just get easier.  I know all of this but following it is so much harder than I would have ever thought!

So what I need from all of you lovely readers are ideas.  What do you like to have when the craving for a snack comes along?  What are some of your standby quick dinners?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions you might have!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment