Monday 14 November 2011

A tiny loss is better than a gain!

That's my motto of the day.  I also think my scale might need batteries or something because it took me at least five minutes to get today's picture.  I kept having to get off and back on because everytime I went to take the picture the number would change by like twenty pounds in either direction.  I suppose it could be that something is under one of the sensors but either way it was annoying!

Nothing really exciting going on today.  Meag decided to stay in Wasaga Beach for another few days so that she could make some extra money.  She'll be back on Friday night and I can't wait to see her!!!  This week is supposed to be fairly warm considering it is the middle of November.  I was out in a tshirt most of the day today:)

I'll take a 0.2lb loss over a gain anyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment