Wednesday 14 September 2016

Whoops!!

Sorry about that!  Time seems to have gotten away from me this week.  Saturday something weird happened to my eye and and it was still swollen on Monday so I worked from home then yesterday and today have been crazy busy.  My eye is back to normal.  I believe I got bit by something.  It suddenly got very itchy right in the corner then the lower lid was red, sore and swollen.  It gradually got better but looked bad at the beginning.

Anyway on to the goals.  Last week's goals were:
Monday: Early morning run - done
Tuesday: Strength training immediately after taking the girls to school.  - done
Wednesday: Early morning run - crazy hot so skipped it
Thursday: Grocery shop and pick one thing I have never tried(preferably a fruit or veggie) - done!  I got a prickly pear and it was a mess.  I should really research before buying.  There was nice taste but way too much work.
Friday: Early morning strength training - sadly didn't happen.  The new routine was tough and I just didn't get up in time.
Saturday: Long run(early then errands, karate and laundry) - didn't happen either but it was a very active day full of errands and cleaning.
Sunday: This is a multi-goal, relaxation filled day.  Early morning bike ride with hubby, day at the beach with friends and family, new recipe for dinner. - relaxing was the name of the day.  Adrian decided to go golfing at 8am so the ride didn't happen but I got a good part of a boom read and made rice pudding for the girls.  That was the new recipe.  Not quite for dinner but it worked out. 

Now this week's goals(similar to last week):
Monday - run - done
Tuesday - 12 hr work day so just survive - done;)
Wednesday - morning run or evening strength training - chose the strength training
Thursday - run
Friday - walk after work, maybe to the school for the girls
Saturday - run, cook something new
Sunday - relax, maybe bike ride

So obviously half the week is done.  Now to make it through the rest in one piece!!

No comments:

Post a Comment