Monday 26 September 2016

What a week!!

Tried to post this yesterday but it just wouldn't go!!  So here is it is:)


The past week has been a super busy one.  Work is crazy, the kids are busy and time seems to be whizzing by.  It was a great week though and the weekend has been amazing.  I should be exhausted but I feel great.  I made great choices in the food department and rested when I knew I needed it.  Taking such good care during the crazy part of the woeek resulted in my amazing weekend.  I feel full of energy and have gotten so much done.  I did lots of running around and had lots of fun.  Spent time with the family and soem freiends.  It is the best kind of weekend.

I know I keep saying it but I can't express enough how great I feel since cutting out all the added sugar, and as a result garbage, from my eating.  It has been amazing.

A new week has started.  One that should be equally as busy but I am ready!

Just some of the highlights of an amazing weekend!!!   Sugar free muffins, Oh She Glows Endurance Crackers, a trip to the park, an amazing salad from the Mealime App, my painting from a PaintNite,  a lady bug, my soon to be tween with her ever present headphones, and cauliflower crust pizza:)

No comments:

Post a Comment