Tuesday 20 September 2016

Critical Critics

Last round I talked about the inner critic.  That inner critic that tried to tell me this journey would be too had was so very mistaken.  Sure it's not always easy and sometimes I wish I could just eat like everyone else but then I think about how much healthier I am and how many amazing foods I eat and she shuts up. 

Today I want to talk about the outer critics.  Those people who think we are silly or crazy for doing this. Honestly I have yet to really meet these critics.  I have told more and more people what I am doing and it has all been met with great responses.  Sure a couple of people said how hard it was going to be and more than one was concerned with the fact that I might not be able to have wine ever again.  Everyone ended with a positive comment though.  I know this lifestyle change isn't for everyone.  I know that some people can control their sugar intake and not go overboard.  I however am not one of those people.  The longer I do this the more I know it was the right decision.  The critics aren't nearly as critical as I expected and the one inside my head has taken a hike.  Before I know it I'll be months into this new world and not even remember what it was like to eat sugar filled foods all day, everyday.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete