Tuesday 8 May 2012

Weigh in day:)

Since last week was rest week I totally expected a weight gain.  I started the week off well and exercised a bunch but then Tuesday night I hit a wall during my run and decided that it was time to take a few days off.  I tried to watch what I ate and made sure to keep drinking my water.  I still knew that it wouldn't be a perfect week and I accepted that.  We had a busy weekend, fun but busy.  I got back to things yesterday and it felt great to have a good workout last night.  Today was supposed to be an 8k run but I had a medical test done this morning and was told no running for at least 24hrs.  I was disappointed to hear that but I am nothing if not obedient, especially when it comes to health things.  Don't worry though I'm fine.  It was a fairly routine test as part of a check up.  I will be fine to run again by Thursday.  Saturday I will run 18k for the first time ever.  I'm excited and nervous but I know that when I'm done I will be much more confident about the Half Marathon.

Here's this weeks weigh in picture for you.  I'm very happy with it and pleased that I didn't gain a bunch. 

Aren't my toenails pretty??

No comments:

Post a Comment