Wednesday 23 May 2012

Ten Days??

How did this happen? Only 10 days left until the Niagara Falls Women's Half?  Holy Moly!!!  It seems like just yesterday that I was signing up and had something like 17 weeks to train.  I am now down to four training runs.  Last nights run was a toughie, it was hot and humid, I was tired and it didn't take long before I decided that to save my lunch I was going to need to cut things a bit short.  Of course when I got back to the store and finished stretching I felt great and was mad that I didn't push a bit harder.  I know that come race day I will push and my body will push back but I will win.  After last nights pathetic run I found this picture very funny!!

This just seems right today:)

Last week I got a bit lazy and ate a bit crappy.  We had lots of fun this past weekend but lots of food too.  I didn't go to the gym once and haven't this week either.  I'm really trying not to over exercise in the next couple of weeks because I don't want to hurt myself too close to race day.  I need to remember that I'm not exercising so much though when I go to eat that extra snack or that second helping of dinner.  However I can't complain too much about this weeks picture and I know that be the end of next week it will be gone if not sooner.

Don't you love the kitty prints on my toes though?

No comments:

Post a Comment