Thursday 15 September 2011

I'm Back Baby!!!

Tonight I ran with the Runners' Edge group for the first time in a month.  It was wonderful!!!  I loved every minute of it.  It was nice to walk in and have people happy to see me and ask where I've been.  It was nice to feel like part of something.  I wasn't sure I was going to run with the group tonight but Meag wanted to sign up for the Learn to Run Clinic so off we went.  I'm happy that she's signed up for two reasons.  The first being that I get to share my love of running with her and hopefully watch it become her love too.  The second reason is that it will push me out the door and get me there.  Meag doesn't drive on her own yet so I have to go or she has no way there.  It's great!!!  I ran 33 minutes tonight but I could have run further.  Saturday I will run another short run and Sunday I am hoping to run in the Run for the Grapes which is a race I remember seeing people running when I was a little girl and always said I would run it one day.  This year I will run the 5k but next year I will run the Half Marathon!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment