Wednesday 3 September 2014

August!!

August was a much better month than July.  I reached my running goal for the year and updated it.  I went back to the gym a few times and I had lots of vacation time.

I started the month in Florida becoming an aunt.  I didn't run much there because of the stupid heat and humidity.  I got back on track when I cam back and ran a total of 54km which isn't what I should have run training for a half but things have been really tough and I am starting to question even running that half.  I am scheduled to run 16k this weekend so we will see how that goes and move forward from there.  I am hoping as the weather cools down and fall starts to arrive my running will improve.

Other interesting things that happened in August?  We went to the Canadian National Exhibition for the first time.  It was a long day full of fun.  The girls went on lots of rides and enjoyed exploring all of the different areas.  We took the train to and from the CNE as well and the girls had a great time with that.

Now that September is here and school has started we are getting back to the usual school year routine.  The girls love their teachers so far and should do well overall.  I just love the routine of it all.

1 comment:

  1. I love September routine. Don't get me wrong, I'm going to miss summer weather, but I strive in routine. :)

    Congrats on becoming an Aunt!!!

    ReplyDelete