Sunday 7 September 2014

Four!!

Nope didn't take up golf:). Today marks four years since I started to run.  Funny that today was also my best run in a few weeks.  I didn't think if the runiversary when I left this morning but remembered when I came home.  What a crazy thing this running routine is.  I've never in my life stuck with any sort of exercise as long as I have stuck with running.  I may have slacked off and gone a few weeks at a time without running but I have never quit entirely.  I wish I had a total of how far I have run in that time. 

This morning when I got back from my run and had stretched and was looking at Facebook this picture came up.  


It is as if it was written specifically for me. The first night of the learn to run clinic I couldn't run 1 minute.  Today I am still a back of the pack runner but I ran 15k!  I can run half marathons!!  Definitely stronger with each run.  So to all those who have supported me along the way I say "thank you". I could not, would not be where I am today without the support.

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely amazing Selena. You inspire me. I want to run a half one day!

    ReplyDelete