Tuesday 16 September 2014

CycleFit Fun!

Last night I arrived at the gym planning to do my usual routine.  I went upstairs and wandered around for a minute.  I just didn't feel like the usual.  I looked at the board and saw that there was a 30 minute beginner CycleFit class starting in 15 minutes.  I decided to do a couple of my weight machines and then head in.  I got there a few minutes early to talk to the instructor and get the bike set up. 

The class was lots if fun.  We went fast, we went slow.  We stood up, we sat down. My legs were on fire!  I much preferred the standing cycling to the sitting.  I found it easier no matter what gear we were in. By the end I was dripping sweat and saying "see you next week".  

Then I finished my weights and did a 20 min power walk on the treadmill until it was time to pick up the girls.

I felt great last night and today my legs don't hurt at all!  I guess I have to try harder next week.  Before that I think I better put in a request for a standing desk at work though.  My legs may not hurt today but my tushie isn't as lucky.  Maybe I better look into some padded shorts if I'm going to keep going to this class.  Ouch!

No comments:

Post a Comment