Monday 22 September 2014

CycleFit Round 2

After Saturday's hiking adventures I had a very sore ankle yesterday.   I knew it was going to hurt.  It's the one I rolled a couple of weeks ago when I was running and by the time we got home from the hike it was pretty sore.  Today it was feeling much better.

Tonight was my second time doing CycleFit.  It was not much easier than the first time but it was more fun because I knew what was coming.  I was able to adjust things quicker and was able to push a little harder.  Tonight was just myself and one other lady.  She was super nice and I hope she is there again next week.

Last week I was not really happy with the fact that there is a full wall mirror in front of the class.  No one looks awesome when they workout and I definitely didn't love watching all the wiggles and jiggles.  Today I decided to use that mirror to my advantage and watch what my legs were doing.  What I didn't expect was that I would be watching muscle move.  I could see the definition of my upper legs as I pedaled and I could see some definition in my lower legs.  I was so excited when I noticed and it gave a bit of drive to keep pushing.  I can't wait to watch that image in the mirror change!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a positive way to look at the mirror! I've always wanted to try CycleFit, maybe I'll give it a whirl! :)

    ReplyDelete