Sunday 27 January 2013

Sitting Week

This week I will be in training for work four out of five days. This means being in the same place all day instead of meeting with 3 to 5 different people in different places each day. This means much less activity than usual. In the past this would have worried me but this year I am embracing the change in routine and going to make sure I eat well and exercise just like any other week.

I've had a bit of a glance into the training that we will go through this week and am looking forward to the things we are learning. One of the new things is we are being certified in is Public Access Defibrillators. We have been shown then in the past but this year we actually get to use them. We will also be doing some person centred training which is the root of a lot of the work we do. I'm going into this week with an open mind and hopefully by the end of the week it will be full of new information.

No comments:

Post a Comment