Monday 21 January 2013

Breakthrough!!!

The past couple of weeks have been full of self discovery! Just when I think I have my head figured out something new gets thrown at me and blows me away. For the last two years I have worked on this Journey and while I knew it would be an eternal one I was not prepared for the beginning to last forever.

Something seems to have just clicked this last month. I made a decision just before Christmas that I had slacked off long enough and that I was going to get my butt back out the door and running. I had no idea the ripple effect that was going to have. I got back to basics with running, eating and the gym. I have missed only a couple of workouts and that was because of illness. I have eaten well and avoided fast food. The real discovery came just a few minutes ago when Meag called to say her and Adrian were stopping at A&W and asked of I wanted something. With absolutely no hesitation I said "No". This is the biggest moment of happiness I have had in a long time. I am so proud of that moment. I busted my butt at the gym earlier and wasn't about to ruin it with junk.

I feel like things are really falling into place now!

No comments:

Post a Comment