Monday 17 September 2012

Retail Therapy

I've never been a big shopper.  I don't know if it's because things like clothes and shoes are hard for me to find in my size (plus size clothes and size 10 shoes) or if it's because things are expensive and I don't like to spend my money on stuff like that.  I just don't like to shop much.  That's what made Saturday such a strange day for me.  Friday was a bad day.  There are a bunch of reasons why but I won't get into those here.  It's a day I hope not to repeat anytime soon.  Saturday morning started off pretty rough too.  Adrian went to go golfing with his brother and about 5 minutes after he left I realized my keys were in his van.  I then missed my run because the kids wanted to snuggle (that part is good), then Meag asked to go computer shopping.  This is actually where my day turned around.  I got ready and off we went.  Part way through the trip we decided to stop in at our cellphone provider and see what the cost of upgrades for our phones would be.  We weren't totally sure what we wanted but knew it would either be android or Iphone.  I figured it would end up being nothing because it would cost too much.  Well two minutes into the store and we were waiting patiently for two new Iphones (4s not 5).  Very exciting indeed.  As much as I hate shopping I love new toys:)  I've been playing with my new toy ever since and am very happy with it!!!

I've kept up my end of the deal very well with the exercise and food this week.  I have exercised 5 times and eaten much better.  Less junk and more good food!!

No comments:

Post a Comment