Wednesday 5 September 2012

Just Like New!

I think I mentioned a while back that my knee was causing me some problems.  I finally went to see my wonderful chiropractor a couple of weeks ago and he diagnosed a type of Bursitis.  I honestly can't tell you the exact name because he said it so fast.  Whatever it was he said it wasn't terrible and was very treatable.  I've been back a few times and there was significant improvement after just one visit.  The really exciting part though came today when I went to the gym.  I was a bit tight when I arrived so I did the prescribed stretch before my elliptical workout and did it again immediately after.  I finished my workout and went to the grocery store.  As I got out of the car I realized that it didn't hurt at all.  I then tested it out a bit with different things that used to make it really hurt and found barely any pain!!!  I'm so super excited because that means things are getting better.  I'm going to run first thing tomorrow and see how that goes.  I'll be stretching like crazy to make sure it doesn't tighten up again and hopefully this will be the end of the pain:)

No comments:

Post a Comment