Saturday 7 July 2012

Vacations are Hard Work:)

I've been on vacation this week and boy has it been tiring:)  I think the hardest part has been staying up way past my bedtime almost every night!  It's been a very fun week though. 


We had a week of fun starting with a wedding then continuing with lots of fun activities.  We went to Fort George, Happy Rolph's, the Avondale Ice Cream Bar, Safari Niagara, the carousel and the beach.  My brother is a bad influence though because we also went to the bar more than once.  For those that don't actually know me I used to love going to the bar but in the last few years our trips out have been few and far between.   It has been a fun time though and while I will enjoy the quiet and getting back to routine I will miss the fun we've had this week.  

I really need to get back to a routine too.  We haven't been to the gym and I have not been running.  I need to get back to things.  I haven't weighed myself all week but I'm hoping there isn't much damage.  We didn't eat horribly and we were busy enough that I didn't snack all day.  I think I should be ok but we'll see when I get back on the scale. 

Here are a few pictures from our week:)

Cutest Flower Girls Ever!!!

This picture was so hard to get!

Beautiful Meaghan:)

Anna:)

Three of my Four Beautiful Girls



Feeding the Giraffe.  Yuck!

The two little girls and their Gram:)

No comments:

Post a Comment