Thursday 7 June 2012

All Back To Normal

I am on day four of Half Marathon recovery and everything is totally back to normal.  My legs feel great and I'm ready to run.  That will have to wait a few days though.  We're heading out for our annual camping trip at Turkey Point.  We meet a few other families and have a weekend of relaxing and fun.  I'll make sure to get myself moving though.  The kids are all getting big enough now that we can go for some good long walks around the campgrounds.  There is a playground there that is a bit of a hike for us but since the kids are bigger we can walk to it now.  I'm looking forward to this weekend!

Sorry I didn't post a picture this week.  I fixed the scale and all is well once again.  I don't have a good picture to post but I'll tell you it would have shown 233.4 which is down almost a pound.  I think I gained a little bit in that one week in between weigh ins but I'm back on track this week.  That's the good part to running my first half. I want to do it again and I want to do it faster.  To do that I need to shed some of this extra weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment