Saturday 29 October 2011

WOW!!

So last night I shared my blog on Facebook and have had 107 page views since!!  That's insane!!  I hope everyone has enjoyed reading!

This morning was a running morning.  The group meets at 8am so that means I get to sleep in until 7am!!  That is very exciting to me especially since Christina didn't wake up at 6am like she usually does.  I was sad that it was still dark out there at 7am though.  We left the house just as the sun was coming up.  My cold is always a bit worse in the morning so I didn't know how the run would go.  Until this cold started I had planned on running 6 to 8k this morning but I decided I would listen to my body and turn around when it told me to.  I got to the 5k turn around point and decided that was enough.  I probably would have made it further but I knew Meag would be waiting back at the store and since I have shared my cold with her I figured it wouldn't be fair to keep her waiting too long.  It was a good run and I felt much better after it. 

Running with a cold always makes me feel better because it clears out my sinuses.  My nose runs like crazy while I am running and when I'm done I sometimes get several hours of easy breathing.  It's great!! 

This afternoon we're headed to Bonnie's for our annual Halloween get together.  I can't call it a baby gathering anymore because they just aren't babies anymore.  There will be lots to eat but I have made myself and everyone else the promise that I will get healthier and eating a bunch of stuff won't help a bit.  I'll eat a little of everything but I've learned a lot of self control over the last few months and I plan to use that new found control.

Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment