Monday 24 October 2011

That didn't go as planned!

Well today's weigh in didn't go the way I had planned it but I also knew it wouldn't so I don't feel too terrible.  This weekend was Adryanna's birthday parties and I have a slight addiction to icing.  We always make our birthday cakes and the instructions for the icing always have you making too much.  Every year I say that we need to dispose of the leftovers right away but for some reason I can never bring myself to do it.  I just love it so much and I keep it in the fridge and "snack" on it.  The other downfall for me is the snacks.  I made sure that we had fruit and veggies for the kids party because they really don't need a bunch of junk when they are going to have cake right after.  We did an adults party this year too for some of our close friends and family.  This is where I over did it!  Adryanna asked for stew of all things for her special dinner.  I love stew and may have eaten more than I planned.  All in all I ate way more than I should have this weekend and the result was an increase on the scale.  Not a huge one and one I am confident I can get rid of this week.




No comments:

Post a Comment