Sunday 16 October 2011

Oh NO!!

Today I stepped on the scale after several weeks of avoiding it and was not at all surprised with what I saw.  I was annoyed and dissappointed in myself but not surprised.  I am up about 5lbs from the last time I stepped on and maybe more since the last time I blogged about it.

So what am I going to do about it???  Well I am going to get my butt in gear and stop this horrible cycle once and for all!! 

Tonight is the first night of the rest of my life!  Tomorrow morning I will get on the scale and with my phone take a picture of the number.  I will put that as my background on my phone and each week when I weigh in I will change that picture no matter which direction the scale goes.  Hopefully that will help me keep going. 

Almost two years ago we bought the Wii Fit Plus and I used it regularly but not nearly enough.  I'm going to bring it back out tonight and dust it off.  I don't have the time or motivation to go to the gym but need something for the nights in between runs.  There are some fun activities on there and there is a "free step" thing where I can set it up and then switch to the TV while I do it.  I plan to do this 3 nights a week after the kids go to bed then I will run my 3 runs a week.  If I keep it up this should really help things along!!!



1 comment:

  1. Two steps forward and one step back. That's the way it goes sometimes but, if you keep moving in the right direction, you'll get there!

    ReplyDelete