Monday 17 October 2011

Confession

I have a confession to make.  I am addicted to my Blackberry!!!

For those who didn't already know I am one of those very annoying people who has their Blackberry on them at all times.  The only time I don't is when I am running with the Runners' Edge group.  I am totally obsessed with it.  I have all my email, facebook, my bank accounts and everything else I can directed to my phone.   I am out of my office a lot also so check my voicmail anywhere from 3 to 10 times a day from my phone. So naturally I look at it alot! 

Today was day one of having my weight front and center on my phone. Everytime I look at my phone I see that number looking back at me.  I am very routine oriented as well.  I always check my phone when I leave an appointment and I usually have 3 to 5 appointments a day.  I check for email and call to check voicemail. Today that meant checking it right before I went into Tim Hortons twice.  I kept thinking that I wanted a treat but when I saw that number I was extra careful with what I chose.

Something else that I discovered was that the website I use to track food and exercise now has a Blackberry App!!  I was so excited about this because now I can add food as soon as I eat it rather than waiting and possibly forgetting.  This made a very big difference to what I chose to eat and when.  I think this plan could work out well!! 

On the exercise front, I did my Wii Fit exercise for 30 minutes last night and again tonight.  I also walked about 30 minutes today.  Tomorrow is running and I am going to aim for 50 minutes or whatever the group is doing if it's more than that.  If the group is less I know there are always people doing longer so I'll just stick with my 50 minutes and get back a bit later but still before someone.

I'll share my picture with all of you to help keep things honest! 


Let's watch that number drop!!!
























No comments:

Post a Comment