Thursday 23 August 2012

Slow Down!

Time is suddenly going by way to fast!  I just realized that it is once again Thursday and not only did I not post a weigh in but I haven't actually weighed myself in days.  I know it's going to be bad news anyway.  I have been exercising but my routine is all out of whack, I'm eating like a pig and I'm not eating enough good things.  I also can't believe that school starts in just over a week!

Things I have learned this summer:

1. I need routine.

2. Having teenagers at the house for 3 weeks is very expensive in the food department.

3.  I enjoy many vegetarian dishes.

4.  It's far to easy to get lazy.

5.  It's super hard to get back on track.

6.  Morning workouts are more fun.

7.  Exercising in the morning leaves me with too much snack free time in the evening!

I'm sure I learned a whole lot more but right now those are the main things.  I will be so happy when our routine is back on track!

No comments:

Post a Comment