Sunday 12 August 2012

New Routine Time:)

Tomorrow is the start of my new (short term)routine.  I will be going to the gym and running in the mornings for the next two weeks at least.  With the big kids here visiting I feel like we should be home in the evenings as much as possible but I don't want to give up my exercise.  I already have my breakfast and lunch for tomorrow packed and ready to go.  I have my bag for the gym packed and my purse packed with what I need for work.  I'm excited for this new routine and hoping that it will give me a renewed energy.  I always feel great after exercising so I'm hoping that I use those endorphin's to get me through the day.  I'm worried though that I'm going to like this new routine too much and in a couple of weeks I'll be disappointed because it's not a routine that can continue when the school year starts.  This week I have the luxury of heading straight to work from the gym but next week I have to come back home after to pick my mom up and take her to work.  It will only change my routine so much as the 5 extra minutes it will take to come back and get her.  Run days will be a bit easier because I will come home to shower and have breakfast before going to work.  When the routine will really have to change is when Adrian has to work early and I have to take Anna to school.  Those days he has to leave at 6:30am so I have to be here.  Those days we can go after work and that will be fine with me.  The other thing that might change my routine back to evenings is the fact that the girls have programs at the Y that they enjoy going to in the evenings.  I'm sure it will all work itself out.  I can handle change very well so I will just go with whatever works for us at the time.

Now to hope I don't fall asleep at work tomorrow afternoon!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment