Thursday 16 August 2012

It's Thursday.

I just realized that I forgot to post my weigh in yesterday!  It's been a crazy week of early mornings and not quite early enough bedtimes.  We had to run out on Tuesday night and arrange for delivery of a new couch.  Then last night we promised the girls a trip to the park.  They had a great time and we took our time wandering back home.  By the time we got them to bed and I got organized for today I just totally forgot to post.  So here's the quick version of my weigh in.

I have stayed the same for the second week in a row which makes me very happy because I was on vacation and that seems to spell disaster most times.  I think the fact that there are teenagers in the house that eat all the junk before I realize it's there has made a big difference.  Let's see how things go when they go home!

No comments:

Post a Comment