Tuesday 27 March 2012

I think I can, I think I can!!

It's been a wild and crazy week!!  On Wednesday my brother told us he is getting married:)  They live in Florida and are coming up here in July.  They plan to get married on Canada Day (July 1st).  The planning started fast and furious.  There is so much to get done in so little time.  Luckily we know some people who can help us out and we now have many of the things planned.  The main thing I have left is to find the little girls some flower girl dresses that are not to expensive but super pretty.

I was back to training for the half marathon as well.  Saturday I was slated to run 90 minutes and was able to do 10k again in that time.  This week I have to run 100 minutes which will be the furthest I have ever gone:)

You'll remember that last week I had gained a bit of weight but was hoping to get it back down this week.  I worked hard over the past week and ate better.  I was rewarded this morning with a drop back down to where I was two weeks ago.  Well almost anyway.  Three months into 2012 and I am down 12lbs, I now exercise six days a week and I have mostly cut junk food out of my regular diet.  I drink pop only on very rare occasions and ask for water everywhere I go.  I have more energy, more desire than ever to keep moving on this Journey to Health!!!

3 comments:

  1. Woohoo! To everything! The wedding plans, the fact that you are exercising six days a week (craziness), eating well, feeling better AND seeing the results of all your hard work. You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your wild and crazy week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful. I really appreciate this week goal.I am doing fitness workouts activities daily and surprisely i lost 5 kg weight within 1 week. You dont need to go to a gym, no gym membership fees required. You just need to change your diet plan and try to cook fitness recipes at your home and enjoy your life and colorfull foods.

    ReplyDelete