Tuesday 20 March 2012

Accepting It and Moving On

Last week was rest week and vacation week.  A bad combination in my world.  While we were still active doing some hiking and I did my runs for the week.  I didn't run as much and I certainly didn't use an enormous amount of energy hiking (five year olds stop a lot in the forest).  I also ate poorly for most of the week.  I knew what was going to happen when I was doing it but I was still disappointed to see a gain.  Luckily it's a small gain and I am confident it can be back down in no time.  I'm regaining control of myself this week and am back on track.  I got my protein powder yesterday (thanks Céline) and have lots of healthy food in the house.  I'm back to work and back to long running.  I ran 8k tonight is 70 minutes which for other people might not be super great but it's good for me!  Next week we'll see a drop from this number:)


No comments:

Post a Comment