Tuesday 6 March 2012

Finally:)

Today has been a crazy and annoying day!!  Sunday we went shopping in the States for our bi-weekly stock up on milk, bread, yogurt and whatever else lands in the cart.  I have an enhanced drivers license instead of a passport for crossing the boarder.  It's a great thing and one less thing to worry about losing when we travel.  Or so I thought!!  Coming back over I stuck  my purse in the back of the car and just pulled it out to have when we came back over the boarder.  After we got across I stuck it in my pocket figuring on putting it in my purse when we got home.  Well Christina got sick in the car so I was distracted and it never made it back into my purse.  Yesterday I remembered but when I went to my pocket...gone:(  Now I figure little hands decided to go digging and thought it looked like a fun thing to play with but she won't admit it and I can't find it anywhere.  Today I gave up and decided to just go get a replacement.  Well apparently because it's a legal travel document and a high security item you have to have a police report in order to replace it.  Off I go to the police station to file a report and get told "nope, you either do that online or call and someone will call you back in several weeks"  WEEKS are you kidding????  So back to work I went where I quickly filled out the report then at lunch ran back down to the license office.  No problem getting a new one now, oh that is if the printer will co-operate.  Finally it did and I got everything fixed.

With all that running around my water intake was pathetic and it really showed in my run.  My legs felt like lead and were so sore.  I ended up running about 40 minutes of my scheduled 60 and walked the rest because I had to get home some how.

Now things have turned around some though!  I checked in with the Do Life Challenge and discovered that I am one of this weeks winners:)  Yay Me!!!  I get to pick one piece of merchandise from the Do Life Shop.  I will be choosing a lovely purple shirt.  The scale was nice this morning too!  I have finally broken the 10lb mark and couldn't be happier.  I've put a lot of sweat into this and it's days like this that I remember why I'm doing it.


1 comment: