Saturday 2 May 2015

Awesome April

It seems like just yesterday I was wrapping up March and here it is May already!!

April was a wild and busy month.  Lots of running, lots of fun!

I ran a total of 113k in April.  That could possibly be the most running in one month ever for me.  My longest run in April was 20k.  My total for the year is 285k.  I started the year out slow but in March the training kicked in:)

I logged a total of 24 workouts in the month including my first ever full hour CycleFit class.  I'm pretty happy with that.  This year I have been very consistent with working out and it is definitely paying off. I can see the difference when I look in the mirror and can feel the difference in my clothes.  I lost 4lbs in April for a total this year of 18.4lbs I have about 60lbs to go until I hit my goal weight:)

May is the last month of training for the Niagara Falls Women's Half and will be my highest mileage month with my longest run being 22k then tapering for the race.  It's getting really warm out there so I should be well prepared if race day is as hot as last year!  

No comments:

Post a Comment