Tuesday 5 May 2015

Woah Nelly!

Guess who just got a bike??  What in the world is happening to me?  I went from hating anything to do with exercise to running, going to the gym and now cycling!!  This is crazy town!  

I went on Friday to pick it out and then had to wait to pick it up.  Today they called to say it was ready.  I went as soon as I heard.  The girls wanted to go to the park tonight with some of the other neighbourhood kids.  None of them are quite ready to go alone so a couple other mom's and I grabbed our bikes and off we went.  All together I think we rode about 4k but that was with a break to play at the park.  

Christina just learned her bike so I was worried she wouldn't make it or wouldn't keep up but she did great!  She was way ahead on the way home too.  

I was a little worried that it had been so long since I rode but the saying is right.  Once you learn it's just there!  I'm pretty excited about this new one.  I feel like we are going to have a very fun summer!

Here's Nelly!!

No comments:

Post a Comment