Tuesday 22 October 2013

Treadmill Affair?

Today I didn't get to run with the two ladies that I have been sort of coaching because I cannot do mornings right now and they could not do evening.  Near the end of the day I was quite hyped up (maybe too much pre-Halloween candy?) and was so excited for my run.  The problem was that I was really cold and dreading the layers.  Then it came to me!!!

I own a treadmill!!  

It is very old and makes a lot of noise but it works great.  So when I got home I changed into my summer running gear, grabbed the laptop and headed downstairs.  I rigged up the laptop so that it was high enough to see, threw on some Netflix and fired up the treadmill.  I have never loved running on the treadmill because I find it boring.  Today I got so involved watching the laptop that the time flew by and before I knew it the time was up and my kids were asking to have a turn.  While I still prefer to run outside with fresh air I think I could enjoy this treadmill when the snow is flying this winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment